The electric aspirator is a kind of suction device. Its principle is that the machine generates negative pressure to achieve the purpose of suction. Its function is mainly the waste liquid, waste water and sputum of the aspirator. Therefore, it is widely used in medical units. The sputum aspirator is mainly used in household. When using the new electric aspirator, you need to read the product manual in detail, especially the household sputum aspirator, Do not use it without knowing its performance, so as to avoid unnecessary losses caused by accidents. What are the principles and precautions of the electric attractor! Next, let’s learn about the principle and precautions of electric attractor!
Precautions for electric attractor:
1. Monitor the performance of suction device and pipeline. Before using the aspirator, check whether the power supply voltage is consistent with the aspirator voltage and whether the connection between the air inlet pipe and the air outlet pipe is correct; The sputum of the liquid storage bottle shall be poured and cleaned at any time to prevent the sputum from flowing back into the motor and damaging the aspirator; After the suction device is used, all pipes and liquid storage bottles shall be disinfected at any time, placed in a dry place and maintained regularly.
2. Skilled operation, strict sterility, to prevent cross infection. The application of sputum suction should be light and stable. The negative pressure during suction should not be too large to avoid damaging the tracheal mucosa. The time of sputum suction at one time should not exceed 15 seconds; Endotracheal sputum suction shall be carried out according to aseptic operation. The sputum suction tube shall be replaced every time and shall not be reused. All articles shall be sterilized once; The outer diameter of the sputum suction tube for sputum suction from the endotracheal tube shall not exceed 1 / 2 of the diameter of the sleeve.
1. Principle: after the power supply of the electric attractor is connected, the motor of the attractor drives the eccentric wheel to suck the air in the liquid storage bottle and safety bottle from the suction hole and discharge it from the exhaust hole. In this way, it rotates again and again to generate negative pressure in the two bottles to suck out the sputum.
2. Materials: 1 set of electric attractor, 2 sterile covered main plates (one containing sterile normal saline and the other containing the roots of No. 12-14 sputum suction tubes), 1 curved plate, gauze and sterile forceps soaked in disinfectant, the bottle containing disinfectant is tied on the bedside, and tongue depressor, mouth opener and tongue pulling forceps are prepared if necessary.
3. Methods: turn on the power supply, connect the sputum suction tube, turn on the aspirator switch, and check whether the performance of the aspirator is good and whether the aspirator tube is unobstructed. Make the patient face the operator and tilt his head back slightly. The comatose patient can open his mouth with the help of an opener, and then insert the sputum suction tube into the buccal and pharyngeal parts of the mouth. If it is difficult to suck sputum in the mouth, intubate it from the nasal cavity to the pharynx. When it is inserted into the appropriate position, turn on the power supply, rotate the sputum suction tube left and right, move it up slowly and lift it up to suck up the pharynx, mouth and nasal secretions section by section. During the suction process, the sputum suction tube shall be flushed with water at any time to avoid sputum blockage. If the sputum is too deep and difficult to draw out, the patient can cough effectively with the help of the mechanical stimulation inserted into the sputum suction tube. After the cough stops, the sputum suction tube shall be flushed after sputum suction. Finally, the lower end connector shall be inserted into the bottle containing disinfectant on the bed bar.